- From Georgia 400, turn left onto State Route 60 and go approximately 5 miles to Dahlonega.
- Go straight through first light onto the Historic Dahlonega Town Square. Proceed 1/4 of the way around the old courthouse that is in the middle of the square.
- Turn right onto Main Street, heading East (it's the road between the Visitor Center and the Fudge Factory)
- Go 2 blocks and turn left at the first traffic light onto North Grove Street Go approximately 2 miles (Passing Lumpkin County Highschool on Left) and turn left onto Camp Wahsega Road.
Go 4.7 miles down Camp Wahsega Road and turn right at our sign onto Bull Creek Road.
- Go approximately 200 yards and when the road splits, take a very sharp right turn onto the paved Long Mountain Lodge Drive.
- Follow the drive to the top of the hill and you will be at the Lodge.
If you are using a , our address is . It will ask you either East or West. Punch in either one, the GPS doesn't recognize just plain Bull Creek Road. Our driveway to the Lodge is actually at the split of East and West Bull Creek Road (a sharp right turn onto the driveway at the split)
Download Printable Map/Directions to Lodge | Directions to Wineries from Lodge
Required free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Click on center of map (below) to display closup of Dahlonega Square.